Head of Education – 176253
- Localisation : Paris intramuros
- Secteur : coiffure
The firm is specialized in home and hairsyle appliances and is well-known for its innovation, techonology and quality. A firm with a striking turnover development and still with an entrepreunership spirit.
– Devise compelling education programmes and training strategies internally and externally to drive stylist advocacy by using all means of communication.
- Create PC training kit: training deck, perfect demo concept, demo tools, e-learning…
- Design and evolve education through ‘academies’ for retailer store staff, to increase their product knowledge, awareness of the brand and help them deliver the ‘why the firm’ message to reflect the retail/beauty environment
- At the launch of new products be prepared to visit top stores to administer onsite training of store staff
- Liaise with Marketing and the creative team produce materials to be used in conjunction with education sessions and ways of selling to drive advocacy for all communication methods.
- Build relationships at both retailer head office and in store with beauty managers/store managers to establish beauty credibility through knowledge and experience.
- Be an expert in the Beauty/Hair market – Create internal workshops working with insights and professionals to deliver training and market updates to head office staff and supporting functions
- Plan education in line with the France activity to support Dyson in store plans, develop tools to help drive interactions, demonstration and conversion in store – through sales techniques and theatre in store
- Support customer service team in the contact centre to ensure great level of knowledge on the products
-Work in Partnership with trade marketing and sales teams to recruit, train, engage and coach our Stylist team.
- Define the firm stylist profile with group and brief agencies
- Be part of the recruitment process
- Train all new firm stylists
- Coach them during their induction and train them regularly with new content and on new products
– Support the development of a global leading Beauty execution
- Identify the different requirements for the firm’s beauty business compared to core to enable the delivery of leading execution in beauty
- Identify any different levers or support required to ensure the consistency of execution across Direct and retailers and over time
- Provide other SEU markets with professional insight and education strategy plans and support materials
- Support the organisation of events for Direct ,professional and retailers
– Support integration into professional market
- Create and maintain relationships with the professional industry
- Work closely with the PC Head of Professional to implement the professional strategy
- Develop and implement Pro specific Academy plans if needed
– Maintain communication strategies for Sales team
- Support and lead within all required sales meetings and conferences
- Former stylist with training experience/skills in the Pro industry (pro haircare like LP or salon channel)
- Charism and very good for presentation even in front of a large audience
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)